Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sandwiches cont...

Oh and another tip I forgot was to try try different types of bread. Most grocery store carry a variety of healthy breads. If you have a Trader Joe's near you I would suggest trying it out, my favorite bread to buy there is the California Style complete protein. It's made with organic high protein sprouted wheat berries, corn and oats, it's high in complex carbs but low in carbs in general. It is super healthy and tastes great for sandwiches and toasted. I love toasting it and spraying it with butter spray. Oh and Trader Joe's has really cheap dairy products too, they have an awesome variety of cheeses. Every time I go there I buy a new cheese and try it, it's fun and a great learning experience. Check out Trader Joe's, most things there are cheaper than the streamline grocery stores, oh and their eggs are still under $2, and you can't find that anywhere else. Everyone that works there is super duper nice :)

No comments: