Monday, April 14, 2008

Shawarma !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I just posted my Shawarma sandwich video, it's actually 2 parts (2 videos), I couldn't fit the entire thing in one video b/c Youtube only allows you 10 minutes. Anyway, in the video I show you how to make a shawarma sandwich like they do in the restaurants. Well if you're trying to avoid the carbs and don't want to use pital bread, I would suggest chopping up some lettuce and some of your favorite vegetables and then topping them with the shawarma meat and then topping that off with the tahini sauce. It tastes great, but without the bread! Try it and let me know how it goes :)

2 comments:

TK said...

Any chance you have a recipe for the chiken version of this dish, and of course never forget the garlic Sauce ? :)

TK said...

chicken not chiken.

sorry